Sunday, August 3, 2008

New for August

Up-coming Events

August 14th
Read a thon
Bring your child’s favorite book and a pillow/Blanket

August 21st-
Last day of school party
Puppet Show

Parents-

I'll be posting Splash day pictures soon!

Thanks to the BoBos for bringing their blow up water slide!

The summer session is quickly coming to an end! We will sadly be saying goodbye to Taylor, Brenna, Lucy, Ian and Elly. Elly will be returning to the preschool by her house, and Ian is going to a 5 day preschool. Brenna and Taylor will be entering Kindergarten! They are so excited! Both girls did AMAZING on their assessments for Kindergarten. I will miss everyone so much! I love all your children dearly, and want the best for all of them! I know I will continue to see everyone so that is the good news!


Kyler will be celebrating his 4th birthday this month!

Happy Birthday Kyler!

*I am in the process of getting all the supplies for the fall class! This is what is included…..a Kindergarten workbook, 2 sets of markers, crayons, scissors, glue, jumbo pencil, pencil grip, regular pencils, erasers, colored pencils, paint pens, and a pencil box! Each child will have their own box. I am doing this to teach them how to take care of their own things. If they ruin their own things, they just won’t have them anymore. (Meaning their markers and stuff) Some of the kids like to break their crayons and pencils, leave their lids off their markers, and they seem to do a lot better if I tell them they have to take care of their own things! I am so excited for this coming year! I have some great ideas I need to use before I am finished with school this spring!

*If you have any questions or concerns, please call me or speak with me at school.

Have a great month!

0 comments: