Sunday, August 24, 2008

News for September

Up-coming Events

September 19th- Bring your favorite shape to school

September 22-26 Color Week
Monday-Wear Yellow
Wednesday-Wear Red
Friday-Wear Blue
[Bring something that is your favorite color!]

October 3rd- Teddy Bear Tea Party
Bring your favorite Teddy Bear to school for a fun “Tea” Party

Dear Parents-

This is going to be such a fun year! I have changed the curriculum quite a bit, and I am excited to do lots of new stuff!

I would like to welcome Nathan Cater to our 2 year old preschool class! His brother Alex was in my 4 year old class last year.

Please remember to bring your child’s backpack with everything they might need at school. [Diapers[If they need them] Extra pair of clothes, etc] If you would like to continue bringing your child’s water bottle to school you may. If your child will not be at school, or you are going to be late, please call and let me know!

If you have any questions, please let me know!



0 comments: